Sunday, June 22, 2008






To my beautiful daughter-in-law, this is how you should look on Splash Mountain, all smiles!!!! In fact, the Tower of Terror is the same expression, only smiles at Disneyland.
We went to Graumann's Theater and saw John Wayne's prints. I didn't do a very good job of getting the autograph etc. in there but that's who Bus is looking at. Of course, we needed to include Beauty and the Beast on a float. I also did get the floppy hat but.......then we rode Splash Mountain. I need to rescue it now that we are home. We had so much fun but we really missed the kids and grandkids too. Yes, Traci, we wish you could have been there too.

2 comments:

The Fairfield Family of Nevada said...

I have a great picture somewhere of John Waynes autograph and footprints at Graughmans! I love that place! I had to do a double take on the pirate, it looked like Uncle Chuck without shaving for a few days! But seriously, you both look great! And the picture from Splash Mountain is hillarious! I could almost hear your laughing through that picture!!!!!

Lewieville said...

And feel you shaking through the picture too! I miss disneyland!