Monday, June 23, 2008

More Universal Studios




Of course, the first picture is me doing what I do best while Bus sat and waited. I think that was at Sea World. Then, there is part of a car accident in The Fast and The Furious, all robotics!

You see me sitting with the "Director" while I am in the "Producer" seat. I always wanted to be a producer because they have a lot of money. Bus liked that idea too. Then, we listened to the Blues Brothers. The last to show some of the devastation of the fire at the studio. Notice the clock tower from Back to the Future is still standing!!! My children say we never take pictures but this time we did and you have only seen a few! Ahhhhhh, vacations always have to end.

3 comments:

Lewieville said...

You guys definately had too much fun, are you sure at your age this trip was good for your hearts? I am sure your doctor will strongly recommend that you NEVER go on another trip like this without your youngest (and favorite) daughter!

Crazy Teels said...

Ummmm keep dreaming Traci. Their favorite daughter is the one smack dab in the middle! But I agree that you should never go without family again. You may need us to save your lives.

Bad Mama & Papa said...

I do think a family reunion next year in Disneyland would be great! Start saving!