Friday, August 1, 2008

40th High School Reunion





We went to our 40th high school reunion last weekend and had a ball. It was wonderful to see old friends and share memories and times that only old friends can remember. High school was a great time for us. both Bus and I lived it to our fullest. Mostly, we have great memories. Did we love to go to class all of the time, of course not but we picked classes we could have fun in. The top picture is a bunch of us, mainly Buffalo Gals and me the one lone cheerleader, in front of our mascot that is in Dawson Center. I led a few cheers around that buffalo. Yes, boys will be boys. Next is a picture of our old seminary buddies at Brian Fontes home in Manteca (one of four homes he owns). Bus is sitting and talking old times with his lifelong friend George Perry. The bottom picture is a group of my Lincoln Elementary buddies. One of my most special friends is fourth from the right, Jeanne Thomas. It is always good to see her and she is one of my heroes who suffers from MS and keeps going.

1 comment:

The Fairfield Family of Nevada said...

Sounds like so much fun! You can totally pick Denny out of a crowd. He must have the skinniest chicken legs I have ever seen!